Makers Market Application
Made In Kingston’s Makers Market highlights the wonderful array of all things handcrafted, fabricated or manufactured in the City of Kingston, NY. As a maker, you’ll have a featured listing on the homepage as well as an individual page with photos, optional video, and contact info. See samples below.
- All artists and makers who live, work and/or create in the City of Kingston are encouraged to apply.
- Makers include anyone who handcrafts, manufactures or fabricates items in the City of Kingston. All others are invited to sponsor the website; please see sponsorship info here.
- The MIK website is for publicity and promotion only. Artists and businesses are responsible for all sales, payments, shipping, and customer service.
- Each maker is listed on the main page with a photo and link to their individual page.
- Makers’ individual pages include business name, up to 5 photos, optional video, and contact info (website, online shop, social media and/or phone).
- Promotion will continue year-round!
- The website will be promoted on our Facebook and Instagram pages, in the newspaper, via e-blasts, and on the radio.
- Each maker will be highlighted on the MIK Facebook and Instagram. Makers are encouraged to share and promote the site on their social media.
- The fee is $40 for inclusion on the website for one year ending September 30.
- All memberships will expire 9/30 of the following year regardless of when application is received or accepted
HOW TO APPLY:
- The annual fee is collected via Paypal at time of application. If for any reason you don’t qualify, your fee will be refunded.
- Makers who also wish to be a sponsor will receive a discount during the application process.
The Made in Kingston committee